Having worked in the childcare industry for the last two decades, we have a network of childcare professionals to meet each individual family’s expectations. We help you find the perfect live-in nanny to suit your personality and requirements, building and nurturing strong relationships between the nanny and your family.
What is a Live-In Nanny?
A live-in nanny is a nanny who can be present and available at all times, and can provide a 24-hour service.
Families provide live-in nannies their own bedroom and privacy or separate accommodation, depending on individual preference.
Live-in nannies are generally expected to work between 10 and 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Additionally, many families also ask for two nights of babysitting per week.
What to expect from your Live-In Nanny
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meal preparation for the children
- Providing further learning activities such as learning another language
- Making sure the children’s bedrooms and play areas are kept tidy
- Tutoring or homework assistance
- Doing the children’s laundry
- A thorough analysis of their work history
- Agreement to signing NDA
- Accompanying children to play dates, extracurricular activities and school
- Keeping the parents informed of developmental progress
For families requiring the highest level of childcare education, we can work with childcare professionals with extensive experience, who are fully qualified. Our nannies come from all over the world, and can help children develop skills in many different languages. We have nannies who can take care of children of any age group, from infants to primary or secondary education level.
We carry out an in- depth vetting process with every child carer we work with, including:
- A set of in-person interviews with our founder
- Reference checks and verifications
- Paediatric First Aid Certification, renewed every 3 years
- Have a DBS
Please contact us to find out more about the child care professionals we work with.